Since 1982, The Mobile County Housing Authority (MCHA), in partnership with community organizations, agencies and local governments, provides housing for low and moderate income persons and families. It takes a leadership role in providing programs and resources for residents that promote and encourage self-sufficiency, self-esteem and self-determination.
Ph. 251-866-9696, email: email@example.com
• John Manuel, Chair, Ph. 251-421-7228
• Pebbles King, Co-Chair, Ph. 251-454-1465
• Cleon Bolden, Commissioner, Ph. 251-533-3023
• Kimberly Knowles, Commissioner, Ph. 251-581-2200
• Reginald Haston, Commissioner, Ph. 251-209-7735